Kevin Marr, DDS, FAGD
Dr. Kevin Marr is a 2001 graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry. He completed a general practice residency at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska which emphasized oral health care for immuno-compromised patients. Dr. Marr is also an accomplished Fellow at the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Kevin enjoys all aspects of dentistry but has a special interest in treating patients with prosthodontic needs. He enjoys fly-fishing, tying flies, and spending time outdoors with Dr. Kami and their two young sons Andrew and Liam.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Colorado Dental Association
- Weld County Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dawson Academy, alumni
- Fellow at the Academy of General Dentistry
I’m an FAGD dentist! What does that mean for you and your family?
FAGD stands for Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. Earning Fellowship takes
dedication to dental continuing education (CE) beyond graduation. Only about 6 percent of
general dentists in the U.S. and Canada are AGD Fellows. When you see a dentist with FAGD
after their name, you can rest assured that they care about knowing the latest techniques and best
practices in dentistry. AGD Fellows practice these techniques in a classroom setting multiple
times a year — not every dentist does this.
To become an AGD Fellow, a dentist must:
- Complete over 500 credit hours of CE.
- Earn 350 of those 500 credits in live courses.
- Pass an exam equal in difficulty to board certification exams.