Restorative Dentistry examines and treats the function and form of the teeth and gums. Maintaining and restoring the health to the gums and teeth helps to support stable oral health. Missing teeth, gum disease, and damaged teeth can affect not only the health but quality of life of a patient. Restorative dentistry looks to give patients back a smile that is both healthy and beautiful.
Dr. Kevin and Kami Marr are dedicated to expanding their dental practice through advanced dental education. Graduates of the prestigious Dawson Academy, our dentists practice complete dental care. That means we look beyond the surface, we treat the cause of dental health concerns to build stable and healthy foundations for long-term results and beautiful smiles.
Restorative Dental Treatments
- All-On-Four Implants – This treatment concept is for people who need to replace all of their teeth. It a great option for patients who have suffered from bone loss since it requires less healthy bone structure. It involves implanting at least four dental implants that are placed at specific angles to optimize the healthy bone structure. A custom dental restoration is then permanently secured to the implants.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge is a row of replacement teeth that are fused together to replace one tooth or a few consecutive missing teeth. It can be secured using the two healthy adjacent teeth that are strengthened with crowns or with dental implants.
- Dental Crowns – This dental “cap” that covers the entire tooth is used to treat many cosmetic and restorative issues. They are custom made to fit securely over the damaged tooth to add strength and improve it’s appearance.
- Dental Implants – Implants are now the number one solution for missing teeth. They offer the most natural looking results and they function just like natural teeth. They are tiny metal posts that are placed in the jaw bone and provides a stable foundation for a dental restoration. They can replace one, many or all teeth.
- Dentures & Partials – Dentures are used to replaced an entire arch of teeth while partials are used to fill in the gaps in your smile. They can be secured with dental implants or held in place with more traditional methods. They are custom made to blend in naturally with your smile.
- Inlays & Onlays – These restorations are used to treat larger cavities in teeth. They are made of porcelain to create natural results and are resistant to staining. They are fabricated in a dental lab and then permanently bonded into place to prevent further damage and decay.
Personalized Restorative Dental Care
Greeley, CO Marr Family Dentistry offers personalized and comprehensive restorative dental treatment plans. Many patients suffering from advanced restorative dental health concerns require substantial treatment planning to ensure optimal results. Dr. Marr and Marr are committed to providing the most modern, personal and effective restorative dentistry so that patients may enjoy years of beautiful smiles. We provide thorough oral health exams, one-one-on patient, doctor time to discuss goals and concerns and a treatment plan that will restore your teeth and gums.
Areas We Serve
Dr. Marr & Marr have been providing advanced restorative dentistry for complex cases in the Greeley, CO region for over 15 years. Marr Family Dentistry offers personalized and comprehensive general, cosmetic and restorative dental care services. We accept new patients from Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Garden City, Evans, Eaton, and Johnstown. To schedule an appointment give us a call at (970) 514-7010, or request an appointment online today.