Missing teeth can affect and deteriorate your self confidence and your long-term oral health. Missing teeth should be addressed as soon as possible in our Greeley dentist office. Early treatment may help to prevent damage to surrounding teeth, gums and even additional tooth loss. Modern dentistry allows for natural looking, comfortable and durable treatment options that can give you back natural function and a lasting smile.
Replacing missing teeth improves oral health, preventing further deterioration of the jaw, teeth, and gums. Missing teeth compromise the structure of the jaw and integrity of the bite. When left untreated, missing teeth not only affect the quality of your daily life, but can actually cause the jaw bone to begin to recede. Without the natural tooth root structure to stabilize the jaw, the bone begins to deteriorate. Treatments such as dental implants act as prosthetic root structures, stabilizing the bite and promoting natural bone regeneration. This helps to maintain your natural appearance and the integrity of remaining teeth.
Treatment Options for Missing Teeth
There are several options for replacing missing teeth. Your treatment plan will be determined by the number and location of missing teeth, your overall oral health, and budget. Drs. Kami and Kevin Marr provide comprehensive and personalized treatment plans to replace missing teeth that are tailored to your individual oral health and goals.
Drs. Kami and Kevin Marr use the highest quality Empress® dental restorations for optimal aesthetics and function. Empress dental crowns and bridges are made from heat-pressed glass ceramic that is highly durable and long lasting increasing strength up to 50% over traditional ceramic restorations.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are the most natural options for replacing a missing tooth. Dental implants can be used to replace one tooth, or to secure a dental bridge or denture for long term stability and oral health.
- Implant Secured Dentures:Implant secure dentures are an ideal treatment for a full arch of missing teeth. Implant secure dentures can restore a full set of missing teeth whit the added benefits of dental implants
- Dentures & Partials: Dentures are now more natural looking and comfortable than ever before. Advanced dental technology allows for better fit dentures with less slippage
- Fixed Bridge A fixed bridge is an effective missing tooth replacement options for patients missing several consecutive teeth. A fixed bridge can be attached to the adjacent teeth or to a dental implant.
- Empress® Dental Restorations: Empress dental restorations are made of the highest quality dental ceramic for long lasting and natural looking results.
Schedule A Consultation
Dr. Marr and Dr. Marr offer full service missing teeth replacement options from the comfort of their Greeley, CO dentist office. To schedule a consultation to learn which treatment option can restore your smile, contact our Loveland area office or schedule your consultation online.