Even missing just one tooth can have adverse effects on your oral health. Identifying the cause of tooth loss and replacing missing teeth is an essential part of restoring your oral health. Dr. Kami Marr and Dr. Kevin Marr can work with you to find the right tooth replacement solution for your smile. At Marr Family Dentistry we offer a full range of restorative dentistry options to replace missing teeth. Drs. Marr will evaluate your oral health and determine if dental implants, dentures, or dental bridges are right for your needs.
Why Replace Missing Teeth
If you are missing one or more teeth, it is important to replace them as soon as possible. Even missing one tooth can affect your oral health. When you lose a tooth, the surrounding teeth will shift in order to fill the space. When the teeth shift, the bone that was supporting the teeth begins to shrink. Patients may begin to experience facial sagging as a result of bone and tooth loss. Missing teeth also affect your ability to chew and speak.
Replacing missing teeth can help you avoid further complications which may result in lengthy, expensive treatment. If you would like to explore your tooth replacement options, you can visit our Greeley, CO dental office.
Tooth Replacement Options
We offer a complete range of tooth replacement options to meet your budget, restorative, and oral health needs.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are the most natural looking options for replacing a missing tooth. Dental implants can be used to replace one or more missing teeth.
- Implant Secured Dentures: Implant secured dentures are an ideal treatment for a complete arch of missing teeth. Implant secure dentures can restore a full set of missing teeth whit the added benefits of dental implants
- Dentures & Partials: Dentures are an effective solution used to replace the top, bottom, or both arches of missing teeth. Due to advancements in dental technology, your dentist can create a better fitting denture with less slippage
- Implant Secured Dental Bridge: An implant secured dental bridge can be sued to replace several consecutive missing teeth. A traditional dental bridge can be attached to the adjacent teeth or to a dental implant.
- Empress® Dental Restorations: Empress dental restorations are created using high-quality dental ceramic for long-lasting and natural looking results.
Request An Appointment
To learn more about your tooth replacement options, visit Marr Family Dentistry. To schedule an appointment, call (970) 514-7010 or request an appointment online.