New Patients (970) 514-7010

Current Patients (970) 356-2605

3705 W. 12th St. Greeley, CO 80634

What Do I Do If I Have A Chipped Tooth?

What Do I Do If I Have A Chipped Tooth? If you have a chipped tooth, it is important to contact your dentist right away. If left untreated, chipped teeth may lead to tooth sensitivity, further tooth damage, or tooth loss. At Marr Family Dentistry in Greeley, CO, we offer a wide range of personalized solutions to address chipped teeth, During your appointment, Dr. Kevin Marr and Dr. Kami Marr will examine the condition of your teeth. Depending on your needs, we may suggest a variety of cosmetic or restorative dental services.

We offer a full range of dentistry services to suit your needs. Drs. Marr and Marr are highly trained dentist in Greeley, CO who provide exceptional dental care to patients in need.

What treatments fix a chipped tooth?

Depending on the size, location, and extent of the chipped or fractured tooth, Drs. Marr and Marr may suggest dental bonding, porcelain veneers, or a dental crown. We will discuss your dental goals, budget, and lifestyle before deciding what is the best solution for your smile.

Will fix a chipped tooth hurt?

At Marr Family Dentistry, we value our patients and we work diligently to provide them with a comfortable, relaxing environment during their dental treatment. We understand that some patients have a fear of the dentist so we work with you to help you feel safe, informed, and comfortable during every visit to our Greeley dental office. We also offer a range of sedation dentistry (Oral Conscious Sedation and Nitrous Oxide) options that may be right for you.

How do I schedule an appointment?

We offer convenient office hours and emergency dentistry services for patients in need. If you have experienced tooth damage and you are searching for an experienced dentist, visit Marr Family Dentistry. If you would like to schedule an appointment, call(970) 514-7010 or schedule an appointment online.